We have grown from just a few bold, technology-driven entrepreneurs to a company spread across the globe and hundreds of satellite stations. We are where our clients need us to be – even when they are situated in remote locations. We allow our customers to feel secure in the knowledge that their data is safe and recoverable at all times.
We are a privately owned company with private funding and have expanded exponentially over the past 8 years. The EXCO of Mr Backup consists of Nic Thorburn, Alan Falck, Willi Zaaiman, Mark Dolman, Mike Bolton, Jeremy Thorburn and Sean van Rhyn who as a team head up our workforce in their individual fields of expertise.
Operating in Europe, Africa, and throughout South Africa, Mr Backup delivers cost-effective, managed and automated backup, storage, replication, data recovery and cloud-based systems for a wide range of companies internationally.
WE ARE UNIQUE:
- Completely unique approach to a comprehensive data backup plan – No lengthy and binding contracts – we offer either outright purchase or monthly hire options
- Exceptionally competitive data storage and archiving rates
- Products that are upgradeable to newer technologies, embracing change-for-good on behalf of our clients
- The personal touch – excellent wide-ranging communication, service, and support
- Ongoing research and development with recognized suppliers and data backup experts
- World class hardware, software and cloud technology products